Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New guy in town!!

Wow, let me start by saying THANKS to EVERYONE here at LPF. What an incredible abundance of information here. I am getting started on my first build here soon and I cant wait. I have always been around lasers through friends and purchasing already made lasers, but never built one to my choosing. Should be fun!

I love going to live shows, and I am a musician myself. I love the Jam Band scene and go to a lot of shows including Phish, WSP, UM, moe., and many more. I love the improvisation aspect of it. I find myself always doing it when I play music so I really can relate to it, or so it seems. When I can't jam around with friends I find myself looping a ~2 minute rhythm guitar jams, throwing a tasty lead on top, and following up with subsequent drums, keyboard, and bass. Its good practice I suppose. Guitar would be my native instrument, but I find myself pretty decent at all.
Cool video of one of my side projects just jamming some Talking Heads - Psycho Killer

I work as a nurse. I enjoy my job. Thats about all there is to that.

Anyways, thats me.

I created a thread in the help section hoping someone could chime in on a couple of my thoughts! You can find that thread Here

I look forward to someday helping others in my position and I appreciate all of everyones help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARG

Hi welcome from down under you have wide variety of interests and hobbies, enjoy yourself here ,always something new to read about and learn about stay eye safe