Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new guy from florida

hi, my name is chris an i live on the west coast of florida im not goin to lie i never was into lasers up until a month ago,i first purchased a spencers 10mw greenie,an thought it was the brightest in the world,then i found this site an now i feel like its the weakest lol,but anyways ive got that bug,ive since order a viper 125mw from dragonlasers still waiting on arrival,an also i just purchased from ebay a 5mW 405nm blue-ray Laser Pointer blue violet purple ,the guy said its actually 175mw supposedly,i really have to take his word as i know nothing yet about testing them,i have also bought saftey glasses as i realize these are not toys.has anybody had any bad experiences with shipping from dragonlasers?

Welcome to the forums! I am also from Florida.
I have no experience with Dragonlasers, but from my readings shipping should take around 3-5 days (?). Dragonlasers, although not top of the line, is still a great company with great prices. I'm sure you will enjoy your laser!

If you have any questions to ask, don't be afraid.

hi guys thanks for replying,im from pasco county,flmy expensive hobby is airboating,but this will be a great new hobby for me especially during the winter months if that what you call it its 80 degress outside at 10 pm,lol