Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Some Help!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I recently purchased a 150mW green laser pointer (E3) from Wicked Lasers. It was under-spec. It measured 67mW at peak. I sent it back and should be receiving my refund shortly. During that downtime, I've been looking into other lasers and realized how much cheaper the lasers are from other websites such as Lazerer and O-Like.

I have a couple things I'd like to clear first. I am interested in buying this laser: RIFLE650nm - 200mW Focusable Burning Red Laser. That laser costs $96.

I really, really enjoy that casing. Do you guys think it would be cooler getting two of the same type of casing but different laser colors? I can't find any other color with that casing in my budget. I'm looking for two-three lasers that are under $180.

I'm in a quandary. Should I purchase that red laser, and small green and a small violet? That red and one small blue? I don't know what kind of combinations I should do!

I don't want any laser that is over 200 mW. Too much responsibility.

Is Lazerer a good company? Are their lasers good quality?

Thank you in advance, and have a wonderful day!

EDIT: Does O-Like or Lazerer install IR filters for their lasers?

Last edited:

Lazerer is a good company, probably the best of all the chinese sellers. Items arrive quickly, through customs, on-spec, and with free shipping. Great customer service and decent prices. I've had good experiences with them.

Lazerer is a good company, probably the best of all the chinese sellers. Items arrive quickly, through customs, on-spec, and with free shipping. Great customer service and decent prices. I've had good experiences with them.

Wonderful. Now I'm even more excited!

Lazerer is great.

If you stay with the greens and the blues/violets you can get by with one pair of goggles. In the reds you will need an additional pair for those wave lengths.

Go with Eagle Pair from Survival Laser or goggles from OEM Laser Systems.

I have the Rifle 200mW 532nm from Lazerer and really like it. No IR filters on Lazerer lasers.

Glenn

Last edited: