Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Help ASAP. Package held by UK Custom...[Settled]

Hi everyone this is my second post here. I ordered a blue laser a while ago pointer from lazerer it is a 1.2W cyber. Today I got a letter from UK custom that the package is held because li-ion batteries is sent. I did got a message from lazerer saying that sending li-ion batteries may cause custom issue. However I can't get the batteries here so I ask them to send it anyway. OK now I am lucky enough to mess it up. :cryyy:

I have no idea what to do not I never order high power laser oversea. Anyone had ever experienced this and will lazerer refund me? :(

[Update] Settled !! Emailed Max last night. Just his replied saying that he will send me another unit without batteries. He say that the package most likely get seized but in case it come to me later I just have to return it. Thumb up for lazerer amazing service.

Last edited:

Re: Need Help ASAP. Package held by UK Custom...

why u bought from lazerer in first place is beyond.. total crap place to buy lasers from... i dont think there is much u can do unless they want something specific pay or what ?

Hibro

Have you email Max about this? Maybe you can ask them to resend the item? I have bought from there twice before Max is a pretty nice guy and hopefully he will do this for you. Do not expect too much IIRC they are not responsibly for the custom problem especially it is you asking for the batteries. Good luck to you.

why u bought from lazerer in first place is beyond.. total crap place to buy lasers from... i dont think there is much u can do unless they want something specific pay or what ?

I was referred by my friend. They ordered from lazerer without any problem (with batteries) so I don't understand why only my package is held. They didn't give me any option just telling me it is illegal so I guess the package is confiscated :(

Have you email Max about this? Maybe you can ask them to resend the item? I have bought from there twice before Max is a pretty nice guy and hopefully he will do this for you. Do not expect too much IIRC they are not responsibly for the custom problem especially it is you asking for the batteries. Good luck to you.

I haven't email them yet but I will do this tonight and hopefully they will send me another one. I am totally upset with this.

Last edited:

It may stay in costumes for 15/20 days and at the end you get it only the laser not the batteries :)

Hibro

It may stay in costumes for 15/20 days and at the end you get it only the laser not the batteries :)

If it gonna happen like this he should get the laser together with the letter. Just email LAZERER and they may have dealt with this situation before.

Always, always, always, order batteries separately from other stuff. If you don't you're asking for trouble.

Why did your friend's package make it through but your didn't? Bad luck, nothing else.

At this point not much you can do. Best case scenario customs send the package back to lazerer. Worst case, contents are destroyed.

it's all up to luck at this moment...

Settled !! Emailed Max last night. Just his replied saying that he will send me another unit without batteries. He say that the package most likely get seized but in case it come to me later I just have to return it. Thumb up for lazerer amazing service. :gj:

Hibro

Settled !! Emailed Max last night. Just his replied saying that he will send me another unit without batteries. He say that the package most likely get seized but in case it come to me later I just have to return it. Thumb up for lazerer amazing service. :gj:

Good to hear that. +1 for lazerer service as well.