Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need groomsmen gift ideas. pls help

So I'm getting married in just under a month , have 2 groomsmen. For one I am thinking about getting a laser pointer (see my WTB request in the forsale/buy section).
The other one, I have no idea what to get.
He is a surfer/snowboareder, architect who lives in New York.
I don't want to get anything 'boring' like a flash, lighter, cufflinks or something like that. Need something unique.
If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. Kinda running out of time (3 weeks until we leave).
Oh the other problem may be that I live in Canada, he is in the US, we are all meeting in Italy for the wedding. So have to avoid things that might be a problem with customs.

Thanks!

Ummmm. one if for gift ideas for one guy, the other thread is asking for a laser for THE OTHER guy. they are separate threads, unless one got posted twice by mistake.

turns out it was for a project for work. through my 'contacts' it sounds like he doesnt need/want a blue one. i'm totally lost now :)

aaahhh. actually that might be good, since it will be like 100+ degrees outside

He's an architect? Hmm... I don't think CAD software would be an appropriate gift in this case. Does he actually do anything with the physical buildings or just design them? If he goes in and works with buildings, maybe a really nice flashlight? You could always get him a watch... considering he is snowboarder, maybe a casio g-shock or equivalent so he can take it outside and bang it around.