Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My second release of my laser label maker is now out! (v0.2)

chris47368

Note to mods: I do not intend to sell this software, it is 100% free, open source software(FOSS) - This is just something I am developing for my own pleasure that I think many members of this community may find of use - even if it is still very basic!

Release notes for Laser Label Maker v0.2:

###Improvements###

• Cleaned up boarder edge around laser label preview
  • Added Class II laser classification
###Functionality###

• 'Save Label' button is now functional! Current file output type is that of a .png image
####################################################################################

Partial github URL(too new to post to full URL's, sorry people!): chris47368/Laser_Label_Maker/releases/tag/v0.2

Partial URL on my previous post about this project on this forum: threads/my-first-attempt-at-making-a-custom-laser-label-warning-sign-designer-program.109483/

Edit: I noticed quite a serious bug in v0.2 - where if Class II was already present in the label then inputting 2-499mw would keep the classification stuck as Class II instead of ClasIIIb, this has been amended in v0.3(partial URL below)

Partial github URL: chris47368/Laser_Label_Maker/releases/tag/v0.3

######################################################################

Edit 2: Realised I forgot to update the form title in v0.3....oops

Partial github URL to v0.3.1: chris47368/Laser_Label_Maker/releases/tag/v0.3.1

########################################################################

Check the attached .zip file for sample labels, screenshots and a full URL to my github project!

Attachments

• Laser label maker.zip
    483.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: