Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Second Build

Busted out laughing (in a good way) because that big hex head bolt caught me off guard :D :D :D
It is really nice. If you add a bit of weathered wood on there some where that would be a bad @ss steam punk look.
Nice build :gj:

Thanks y'all. As you can surely tell, I'm more of a function over form kinda guy...lol
Weathered wood might be a challenge, but perhaps some patina'd copper might find it's way into the next build! BTW, I think the finned heatsink is the way to go vs. the heavy mass solid heatsinks. Might not look as pretty but its cheaper and functions better...this thing never gets hot to the touch, is well-balanced and rugged (handles drops on concrete)...goes forever on 3 Tennergy LiFePO4 RCR123A batteries

Thanks Vanillah; yes the heatsink is from Anomalytech and it works quite well. If you're curious why it's gold instead of black, just take a propane torch to yours and it'll look the same...;)