Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My projector build WIP

Hello, where in the USA can I purchase one of those Jaycar 2U rack mount cases. They are perfect because the sides are all enclosed. I need one soon, please help!

you guys with PT-30s, could you tell me the height from the base of the galvos to the bottom mirror please. I ordered a set and am hoping I can just drop it in. Thanks.

you guys with PT-30s, could you tell me the height from the base of the galvos to the bottom mirror please. I ordered a set and am hoping I can just drop it in. Thanks.

I happen to have two sets of PT-30K's (30kpps at 20 degrees) laying around that are about to be installed. From the bottom to the CENTER on the bottom mirror is 1 1/8". Hope this helps, photo attached...

Attachments

• IMAG0397.jpg
    IMAG0397.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I happen to have two sets of PT-30K's (30kpps at 20 degrees) laying around that are about to be installed. From the bottom to the CENTER on the bottom mirror is 1 1/8". Hope this helps, photo attached...

so something like 29-30mm....shit I might need 5mm plates to go under my lasers now. Thanks for that quick measurement.

Oops, sorry for the empirical measurement. It's 28 mm to the bottom center ;)