Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Paypal Account "Limited" : Please Help

mehra

Hi friends ! I have found my paypal account freezed for some reason unknown to me. I have just used it only once for an Aixiz from DX. I am giving screen shots for reference. And let me convince you personally that there is nothing wrong done from my side. Be assured.

1.Can someone help me with this, as there is no way to reach Paypal.

2.Some one please suggest me some way / site that I can get atleast few Blank Aixiz modules by paying with some other way than Paypal. Some one please help me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,442
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,155

Google Checkout is another option if they take payments using that. A money order might be another option. You'd just have to wait for it to get there first though. Hopefully they'll accept money through google.

First of all, you did not order Aixiz. Aixiz is a company which makes lasers and laser related stuff.
www.aixiz.net
You ordered laser housings :)

Everything else discussed over PM so far, that's the only correction I had so far :)

mehra

Google Checkout is another option if they take payments using that. A money order might be another option. You'd just have to wait for it to get there first though. Hopefully they'll accept money through google.

i didn't see any such option on any of the sites. only paypal seems around.:yabbem:

I had the same problem shortly. I had to pay $600. I split it in 3 payments at $200. It worked that way.
Maybe it's a security thing.