Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Opt Lasers uRGB singlemode DIY RGB kit

Hi Serveurperso,

It looks like you were using the ultra glue invented in our lab (sold as Fischer brand) to fix the dichros to mounts. Where have you bought it - in Paris?
Could you please give us a little feedback: how fast is was, how well does it hold?

BTW: Me too have purchased the Optomecanical set from Mateusz. I want to adapt it for PBS/KE of two or three NUBM44 or other high power LDs but probably will have to make a "universal" custom holder for 3 12mm Cu modules first.

Yes I like this glue. This is the first time I use optical UV glue and it's easy as pie ! Also it's very very cheap, ordered on Amazon.fr received the same day. few euros compared to very expensive UV glue with very expensive shipping for no better product.
The UV response to tiny LED is impressive, it's instantaneous.

Last edited:

Marecek

This is a tiny awesome full singlemode RGB laser source.
I chose to assemble it myself. Thanks to Mateusz for this custom order.

It can run up to 275mA for each diodes for a 600mW white (R 180mW / G 120mW / B 300mW) for beamshow.
On picture it run at R=140mA G=200mA B=140mA for a perfect white on DOT/walls.
I use the long focal single element lens "G7" (mounted inside the Aixiz 3element barrel) to get a very low divergence RGB laser

v8JRCnD.jpg

A9TU1lP.jpg

E74zM77.jpg

042EIm7.jpg

BPsuBoB.jpg

82Dyyqj.jpg

H5eUIGU.jpg

dm3aJ4V.jpg

Hey. Hey,
I'd like to ask what kind of mirrors they are. I want to start my own RGB laser with a total power of 6W. So thank you in advance.

Hey. Hey,
I'd like to ask what kind of mirrors they are. I want to start my own RGB laser with a total power of 6W. So thank you in advance.
They are called dichroic mirrors, but I don't know exactly where he got these and how much they might be now. Good luck.