Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

MY NEW GOLD VIPER 125!!!!

I'm guna spray it with what we call "SFL" its a solid film lubricant. we use it to repair the surface of our weapons, its durable, doesn't scratch, chip or wear. And will never ever come off, and its guna be "Gun metal" grey. I'm basically making it soldier proof!! lol!!
we will see how it makes it through Iraq. What do yall think??

Switch

So you just polished it for now? Be sure to post pics when you finish.Cool :D

Yes i just polished it after i took the paint off and it surprised me on how gold it looked. As for the SFL, I don't know exactly where to get it in the civilian world, pretty sure a gun store would sell it. I know its like $25 for a small bottle and it'll damn near make you pass out if you use it indoors with poor circulation, lol. its in shop at the moment will post pics tomorrow!

tone1132 said:
Yes i just polished it after i took the paint off and it surprised me on how gold it looked. As for the SFL, I don't know exactly where to get it in the civilian world, pretty sure a gun store would sell it. I know its like $25 for a small bottle and it'll damn near make you pass out if you use it indoors with poor circulation, lol. its in shop at the moment will post pics tomorrow!

thanks