Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My first home made Laser Goggles and Host!

Re: My first home made Laser Goggles

Those look awesome! I would pay you $15 shipped without testing them right now, maybe even 20. I have also found that the red enhancing glasses that come with craftsman laser level block a massive amount of green laser. You can clearly see dot when shining on white paper, and if you shine through the glasses, not much comes out, but I haven't metered yet.

/cheers on the good work and ingenuity!

Ace82

You should post some pictures of the dot passing through the lens. Maybe a comparison shot.

M

m.carroll

Ace82 said:
You should post some pictures of the dot passing through the lens.  Maybe a comparison shot.  

Agreed.

i will post as you request for the beam passing thru my DIY goggle, for desslock i will make a better design of goggle for red laser for you, il sell it to you in your price $15 or $20 is ok for me, i will check first the shipping cost, just PM me your complete address if you're really interested.

guys i also have a customized host for bluray and red ones... here it is ;)

Attachments

• my_homemade_standard_host_big_002.jpg
    my_homemade_standard_host_big_002.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 359

im workin for the second goggle for red laser which is a doubled type of 1.5mm blue acrylic plastic, i think can protect your eyes from 200mW to 1W red laser. the first one was 2mm blue acrylic plastic.

guys here's some joint images of my project...

Attachments

• for_forum1.png
    for_forum1.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 403
hey guys im planning to sell the standard host i made, interested just PM me for more info, thanks ;)