Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Crazyfire XML-T6 1W-405nm

Thanks for the advice Lildutchboy7,

I am in the house I of the two-Component Epoxy A+B of the German company Henkel Pattex and then
I remember that some time ago , I bought the Artic Alumina Ceramique 2 Thermal Compound ! however,
I thought it was just a sealant, which then hardens, but instead he stayed cool ! so I have to take what I have recommended you : Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive 5 grams .

I Agree With Diachi.

Oh thanks for the straight BowtieGuy ,

Diachi ,
I had bought from DTR on her Google site , a module 12x45mm 6W full copper with drivers lens G2 , I remember that then I had to pay 27.93€ (31.28$) customs clearance ! and it was the same DHL courier to give me some advice , and said, always do so not to make purchases over and over again ,otherwise the next time you might NOT be lucky and pay only a small customs clearance ! Given that I respect and admire Jordan , from that moment on I + purchase ...! precisely in order not to cause him DAMAGE and not having myself accordingly!