Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 445nm Laser Build(Complete)

Here are some pictures of my 1+ watt 445nm laser build, just finished installing it into the C6 host today. It is powered by 2 RCR123A batteries, a 1.25amp buck driver, hopefully this driver isn't pushing the limits of the diode too much.

Now for some pictures:

25pid79.jpg

11qierr.jpg

2potduc.jpg

rr72tx.jpg

Lemme guess... C6 build with a M140 module in it and with a three-element lens?
I finished mine just like 2 days ago Cheers!

Oh, and that is EXACTLY THE SAME AS MY BUILD. FROM LASERPHASE'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL RIGHT? That's like exactly the same lol.

I never saw this build on youtube just kinda pieced it together myself, host parts, driver and batteries were purchased from survival laser, diode and aixiz module purchased from hightechdealz, parts total is about $80. I may need to get the bigger copper heatsink, this thing heats up pretty quick, according to the current to power chart of the diode i should be pushing close to 1200mw

Last edited:
true, true. Mine has a short duty cycle:scowl: It heats up like a fire is inside it.
Mine doesn't seem as bright as your's though.:cryyy:

sinner

Nice work. c6 are the classic lpf builds. +3 to both of you guys for taking the leap.

It's scary how easy it is to put one of these things together, less than a half hour and 3 solder connections for me