Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Most ridiculously/absurdly awesome thing EVERRRRRR

Re: Most ridiculously/absurdly awesome thing EVERR

why do you post an idea then say "it won't happen for a few months" thats totally pointless!

He means totally pointless to post about it if you can't do it for ages.

Cool idea though [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Highly doubt you'll do it, since most crazy schemes end up not working, but good luck :)

THE IDEA IS GREAT, I WILL WAIT ONE YEAR MAX. TO SEE THIS PROJECT COMPLETED.

I HOPE YOU CAN GET ALL THE MONEYZ YOU NEED TO PAINT YOUR HOUSE (OR AT LEAST YOUR ROOM) :)

Maybe there's glow in the dark paint and GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT.

Many moons ago I found a GITD pen, and proceeded to put dots all over my bedroom ceiling - just a few every night. After several months I had the most awesomest starfield, that glowed brightly for several minutes after charging it up for a little while with a halogen bedside lamp.

Saw some GITD paint at Bunnings (like home depot, only less so), so I grabbed it, a tiny (art) paintbrush, a black light globe, fitting, lead, switch etc. Time, money and effort, and the crap stuff hardly glows at all :'( Had to get the kids a 'disco light' instead.

Eagle 1 said:
Maybe there's glow in the dark paint and GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT.

Many moons ago I found a GITD pen, and proceeded to put dots all over my bedroom ceiling - just a few every night.  After several months I had the most awesomest starfield, that glowed brightly for several minutes after charging it up for a little  while with a halogen bedside lamp.

Saw some GITD paint at Bunnings (like home depot, only less so), so I grabbed it, a tiny (art) paintbrush, a black light globe, fitting, lead, switch etc.  Time, money and effort, and the crap stuff hardly glows at all  :'(  Had to get the kids a 'disco light' instead.

GITD PEN? WHERE DO YOU GET THAT? IS THE PAINT CHARGED WITH UV?