Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mod, please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ordered 50mw ledshoppe pointer... ETA?

i know but some people had to keep adding to simple questions that others had already provided an answer to.

@midieval10
all see what i can do once i get my sister's camera, maybe get some beam shots and whatnot. If i focus it through the end of a crappy scope that comes off i can smoke very thin black plastic

I'm also patiently waiting for mine. Thought it could burn stuff a little better.

I'm also patiently waiting for mine. Thought it could burn stuff a little better.

It's still a really nice laser though and very bright. For the price it's actually pretty powerful.

To burn things in general and light matches you'll need at least 100mW with a narrow beam.

-Tony

Is the beam pretty bright at night?

Is the beam pretty bright at night?

Very, especially if your eyes have adjusted to the darkness.

When I'm completely adjusted to the darkness I cant even look at the dot on the wall. It's like trying to stare at the sun. Trust me you'll like it.

-Tony

i got come cool pics of the beam at night with the camera set to high quality so it has a longer exposure. i could draw letters and stuff on the pics im happy with my $25 laser

Edit: has anyone actually recieved one the the WL arctics series yet? i might save up for one and a pair of good safety glasses if they start cranking those out faster

Edit: sorry for double post, forgot to use the edit button -_-

Well long exposure pics often make them look brighter than they actually are. But pictures never really do them justice anyways. I don't think anyone has gotten an arctic yet.

-Tony

maybe it was just a concept and people werent supposed to buy it cause they dont actually know how to make a 1W pointer

ppctx

Re: Ordered 50mw ledshoppe pointer (received)

I'm so anxious anxious anxious. Ordered an Artic on 7/6/10 and prepared for that one to take a while to get here. Ordered 3 ledshoppe 50mw's yesterday and got an email that they have already shipped. So now to wait my turn. It is amazing things coming from the other side of the world only taking a couple of weeks. I've shipped stuff to Canada (I’m in the US) and it to 6 weeks to get to its destination and it cost a bundle to get it there.

Exerd

Already got it today, dont know why some people choose to be smart***es and dont contribute anything to the thread

All hail the mighty noob with 15 posts who wants his laser and no garbage from the forum!

:crackup:

Stop talking about the Arctic or this thread will be closed.

-Tony

ppctx

Stop talking about the Arctic or this thread will be closed.

Anything else that get's you panties all bunched up we should know about?

It's ironic that the out of the four times and post "that word" has been typed, you own two of them.
:gj:

I wasn't talking about it, merely mentioned that I had ordered one along with 3 LS pointers and was excited about it. Calm down, hardly an issue for you to swell up about.

Nobody is "swelling up". I'm merely informing you that excessive talk about Wicked is not tolerated in this forum.

Answering a simple question about it hardly qualifies as discussing it. It's not the appropriate thread nor section to discuss it.

I see the negative reputation you've gotten after just 6 posts is well deserved.
Enough said here.

-Tony

ppctx

I see the negative reputation you've gotten after just 6 posts is well deserved.
Enough said here.

Yey, apparently it’s not very popular for a newb to express discontent with a vets actions (and not a dig on you but could not believe I was being thumped on again for simply mentioning I had ordered an "that word". I was a little pissed about the neg rep at first but maybe this aint a place for me. I should read (if my ip doesn’t get banned), enjoy my toys and go on.

So long and thanks for all the fish

All hail the mighty noob with 15 posts who wants his laser and no garbage from the forum!

:crackup:

I ask a simple question and one person gives an answer, that's enough. Theres no reason for other people to keep feeding garbage so they can get their post count up and make themselves feel better. And who cares how many posts someone has? I just dont feel the need to post crap that's unneeded.

Edit: This thread needs to be deleted anyways because there is no need for it anyways since i already got my laser so anything else is basically spam. And that includes my post about the arctic and this one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.