Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Microphotography vol. 2: Mitsubishi 660nm Red laser diode

gismo

piferal: fully agreed on pretty much everything you've written there. There's enough limitation to the current set-up at the moment. I'm actually lucky to have the microscope borrowed from my workplace since it was an older type not be used anymore;). It's remarkable what you've achieved considering you didn't use an actual microscope during your photo sessions (which I haven't realised tbh:tinfoil:), PM coming your way about your equipment specifics:beer:.

ImA4Wheelr: No problem at all:). No reason for so many superlatives though, I've just tried to do my best in the free time I had available and although it was enough of a challenge, it was some sort of a relax and fun at the same time.

millirad: :thanks: for the comment. Is the gold melting note any related to the pic where I tried to depict both wires from the front diode view:thinking:. Because that was rather a result of the stacking process where the shorter wire on the left appears to be similar to an asphalt melting effect:D.

Holy shit! These must be the most crispy, razor sharp, beautifull macro pics i have seen in long time!

Hats off to you my friend! :beer: great contribution to the forums here! Would be cool if you would start a topic with all kinds of macro pics! :D

I will just sit here with my crappy beamshot pictures :p

Greetings!

Robin

gismo

offroadfreak8582: you're way too kind, my friend:). And we both know your pics don't suck at all, they represent all your threads (be it the B/S/T or other forum sections) the best way your equipment allows you to:beer:.

It's still lot easier to shoot non-organic subject rather than something that's alive. I'm far from the guys who literally spend huge amounts of hours to get the best insect final pics as perfect as it only could be, based on hundreds of stack shots they manage to gather with a real expensive and professional equipment. For the moment I'm fine with the glowing charm that laser diode(s) shine at me:D.

Last edited: