Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

meredith glass lens

I've heard people say they use these glass lenses in their Aixiz modules instead of the acrylic one it comes with. I was wondering where do I order these from?

nvmextc said:
I've heard people say they use these glass lenses in their Aixiz modules instead of the acrylic one it comes with. I was wondering where do I order these from?
I guess you did not notice the sticky. It will answer your question.

Sry, I did notice the sticky, I couldn't find any of the glass lenses from those links?
Does anyone have a direct link to the meredith glass lens that goes into the aixiz housing?

chido

People used to buy aixiz glass lenses from Dr. Lava for 6 bucks each, but I don't know if he still sells them.

nvmextc said:
Sry, I did notice the sticky, I couldn't find any of the glass lenses from those links?
Does anyone have a direct link to the meredith glass lens that goes into the aixiz housing?

well you did not look- sigh. Here take my hand and I'll walk you through it.
Click the link > click optics > click lenses > click singlets > click either PCV or PCX for the lens type you need. The regional office that serves Australia is in Singapore
http://www.edmundoptics.com/us/aboutus/regoffices.cfm#map

Ok thx, there are so many of them, what size do I need? It looks like this is just to buy a lens, what's the part I need to put it in the aixiz module?

chido

He just wants a glass lens he can place on an aixiz module, not an entire meredith module.
nvmextc, did you pm DL??

Why not just buy the glass lens for the aixiz module FROM aixiz. Its $3 plus a couple for shipping

chido

Yeah but DL's glass lenses are in a chunk of brass instead of a plastic one and they're only 50 cents more. ;)

chido said:
Yeah but DL's glass lenses are in a chunk of brass instead of a plastic one and they're only 50 cents more. ;)

The $3 glass aixiz ones aren't in a a plastic ring (contrary to the pic on their store). They are the same as the junktronix ones and are coated 3 element lenses.