Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Megagreen.co.uk & laserpointers.co.uk

EDIT: Within 24 hours of posting this, I had my item, and am pleased with it. I am unclear what went wrong, but it was resolved quickly and efficiently. This is a legitimate company, and my issues appear to have been a glitch in communication rather than anything more worrying.

Anyone used this company? Also known as GOLOCO and BlueSky marketing, based in Glasgow.

Thought I had picked a decent company, and ordered a laser device on 11th March. They have my money and I am still waiting. They don't answer the phone or respond to emails, and have a rather long (and defensive) page on delivery explaining how packages going missing is pretty much never their fault.

Anyone used them successfully?

Last edited:

diachi

Re: Megagreen.co.uk & laserpointers.co.uk - Bad Experience

Anyone used this company? Also known as GOLOCO and BlueSky marketing, based in Glasgow.

Thought I had picked a decent company, and ordered a laser device on 11th March. They have my money and I am still waiting. They don't answer the phone or respond to emails, and have a rather long (and defensive) page on delivery explaining how packages going missing is pretty much never their fault.

Anyone used them successfully?

I know the owner personally - I will direct him to this thread.

Edit: I have talked with the owner, he's not sure why your items have not been dispatched but will be in touch tomorrow to work it out. It is a legit business and I'm sure Paul will get you sorted out! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Megagreen.co.uk & laserpointers.co.uk - Bad Experience

Hi Miss Bongofloss

I have contacted everyone to who purchased on 11th march , its not possible for me to tie up your username here with our customer records , so looking at customers list i had no choice but to email everybody that day to see if we can make direct contact

or maybe you could PM me your order number

Initial searches show all goods in stock and dispatched that day so looks like a delivery issue

I can assure we have been around selling lasers for 15 years , so your money is safe ... hopefully this can be resolved for you soon

Paul

Re: Megagreen.co.uk & laserpointers.co.uk - Bad Experience (now resolved)

No idea what went wrong, but I am now sorted and couldn't have asked for a more efficient resolution :yh:

sm1

I seem to be having a similar experience.

Ordered a 50mw green laser on Monday evening (order number 37279) and paid for it with first class shipping to get it by Wednesday. (they quote same day dispatch)

No order confirmation, no dispatch confirmation, no reply to mails and phone always goes to voicemail.

Is there anyone that can someone assist me?

sm1 , no orders on monday 7th dec for 50mW ,
I can see an order placed on 8th , and dispatched on 8th , paid for 1st class mail
so should have arrived today the 9th , but 1st class mail is not a guaranteed service , so can take a few days , im sure package will be with you soon

Our system automatically sends emails , so either your spam filter is eating emails or we have a unknown fault , i cant hear any messages on our telephone answering from you , to reply to.

sm1

Thanks Alot for the quick response Paul!

Seems Emails were being deleted from the inbox so seems it's just another misunderstanding and was indeed shipped on time.

I will wait patiently :)

Thanks Again!