Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

me on guitar!

chido

What the hell is going on I said that to some dude who was saying stuff to lasercricker, then all the posts disappeared? :-? :-?

chido

Lasercricker, post #2 was meant for wowyousuck, but after I posted it lots of posts disappeared.

chido

Why did you hit yourself in the face with the guitar?  :-? :-?

P.S. Cold, please don't bann me for saying that to wowyousuck, I just hate people that come in here and try to be bad because they're losers in life. I really like this community and I'd like to keep being a part of it.

CHS, i almost sh*t myself when i saw that name, you see, i go to Cascade High School, and your stage looked exactly the same. you really had me goin there. nice job playing btw.

mikeeey said:
CHS, i almost sh*t myself when i saw that name, you see, i go to Cascade High School, and your stage looked exactly the same. you really had me goin there. nice job playing btw.
lol yeah there seems to be a lot of CHS's. thanks for all ur comments guys! (except wowyousuck, thats unnecessary dude.)