Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Many laser to sell.

hey guys i have many lasers i wish to sell, all are brand new and in fully working order. since i got my cni i dont think i need the rest of my lasers, they are:

spyder 2 gx
125mw evo
100mw pulsar
50mw spymodex
15mw executive - SOLD

please only give me reasonable offers, nothing low and stupid, i look all over to find my personal messages but cant so plz say what you must in here, thank you.

S

SenKat

To get to your personal messages, scroll all the way down on the main page - look to the right, you will see a small area there staing how many members we have, and how many PM's you have ! Click on the PM part, and it will open up into your PM box. Hope this helps ?

Wish I could make you a reasonable offer on the GX....I like the styling of it...WAY too rich for my blood, though !

Could you post what type of price range you're looking for on each one?? That might help.

SenKat said:
To get to your personal messages, scroll all the way down on the main page - look to the right, you will see a small area there staing how many members we have, and how many PM's you have ! Click on the PM part, and it will open up into your PM box. Hope this helps ?

Wish I could make you a reasonable offer on the GX....I like the styling of it...WAY too rich for my blood, though !

thanks senkat i found the personal messages section, not that i have any tho :( i will now state a reasonable price for each laser in my next post ok?

Spyder II GX - £695= 1,374.71 USD

Evo125mW - £225 = 445.051 USD

Fusion - £200 = 395.552 USD (Still deciding whether to sell or not)

Pulsar100mW - £90 = 177.998 USD

50mW Spymodex - £45 = 98.8880 USD

15mW Executive - £40 = 79.1104 USD

if you want to you can still give me an offer and i will think about it. thank you.

PS I LIVE IN THE UK.

SenKat said:
[quote author=me_too_lazy link=1176291004/0#8 date=1176437941]aw too bad i gave all my money to pseudo already  :-?

DANGIT !  Why didn't you give ME all your money ?? LOL !!! ;D
[/quote]

lol his prices were just too tempting
arg i cant wait til i get the pseudo modded pulsar *drools*

RossUK

Hey was just looking round here and noticed you have a 15mW exec. Would be very happy to buy it if its still for sale. Check your PM.