Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Making my first laser! Think I got it how does it look?

Last edited:

Dude I can not buy Goggles with everything else I did the money is too low I still have to pay bills

I have enough to buy and make the laser but not paying $40 extra for glasses when I can barley afford this as it is.

divindavid

Rethink your priorities and hold off on building the laser if you don't have enough money for goggles. I was in the same predicament several months ago, I really wanted to build a 445nm laser but my funds couldn't support building the laser and buying goggles. I waited for my next paycheck and then bought both the parts for the laser and goggles. Honestly, how powerful these diodes are is scary. The thought of a direct hit or even a reflection hitting my eye skeeves me more than anything. Please do us all a favor any buy goggles before building the laser.

Last edited:

GAtkins

Wow, 7 posts in just a few hours and banned already. What a dangerous situation he was putting himself in. More money than sense.

Great work guys to be on top of this so quick.

Thanks to the mods.

Glenn