Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Major League Baseball Player dies

S

SenKat

Here's my synopsis of the story - guy plays major league baseball - guy gets drunk - guy drives drunk - guy hits stuff on the side of the road and dies. Guy's family sues the drivers of the "stuff" on the side of the road. ONLY in America would anyone even THINK of being that F_CKING stupid as to blame the driver of a stalled car, and a parked tow truck for the death of a wreckless and worthless piece of crap drunk driver ! WOW.

NOT that I am opinionated about this or anything - but DAMN ! How can anyone be that freaking stupid as to blame them for their Son driving DRUNK ? They are blaming the restaurant for serving him drinks - they prolly would sue them if they DIDN'T serve him drinks, claiming some sort of discrimination or something ! WHAT A CROCK ! Wow. That is just as stupid as a burglar suing me, because he slipped on the tile in my kitchen and hurt himself while trying to rob me !

It all boils down to choices, you make a bad choice, you pay the consequences. In this case, he CHOSE to drink, he CHOSE to drive while impaired, and then he CHOSE to die - because who woud expect to live through that, anyways ? Geesh.

Okay, sorry - rant off. My utmost respects go out to the family of the dead pitcher - but okay, no they do NOT. I cannot respect someone like that. Sorry - not in my nature to be that forgiving, I guess. He got what he deserved, and the family has to deal with it. End story.

I know this may offend some of you - for that, I am sorry....but that is how I feel ! I was almost killed when I was 17 - all because of a drunk driver hitting me with a Cadilac while I was driving a bicycle. Yeah, so I have some strong opinions regarding that. Sorry the guy is dead - I would have rather he had been caught driving like that, and rot away in jail so he could think about his bad choices for life.

NOW my ranting is over.