Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPM pinout

Hey guys,

I recently bought a LPM head from Laser_Ben. It was a very smooth transaction. No problems. Thankyou!

I need to know the pinout. Which is input and which is output. There are 4 wires. There is a green, a white, a red, and a black.

Any idea which are which? I think that red is the + voltage input and the black is the - voltage input. The green is the - output (to DMM) and the white is the positive output (to DMM)

Thanks

Hey there,

I can't find my data sheet for this exact model, but what you should be able to do is open up the back plate and you will see where they connect. One should be connected to the case which will be the ground. One to the board by it's self which will be the positive and the other two go off together, those will be the signal.

LPM head

I opened it up. There is a circuit board that is "secured" to the back plate. there isnt much room in between them. Coming off of the circuit board there is a red and a black wire that lead to the front of the LPM head. I assume these go to the sensor. I cant tell if these are the red and black wires though. They lead into the circuit board and i cant trace it. Then there are the green/white. I assume white is the positive and the green is the negative for the input 12V.

Can you confirm before i try this out?

RED: output positive
Black: output negative
White: input positive
Green: input negative

If you say this is correct im going to try it. I hope it doesnt break

Can you take a picture. I think there are two sets of red wires but I am not sure.

Ben

Here it is. It is kind of bad. I dont want to seperate the circuitboard from the backplate....

IMG_0161.jpg

I can take more if needed...