Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF Member Awards!

Ace82

Thats nice. I don't deserve any award anyway. ;D Your award should have a picture of the persons avatar with high quality color pictures of laser beams and such and a short description of their contributions. ;D

daguin said:
[quote author=Switch link=1212259030/84#94 date=1214216455]

FAAAAIIIIL!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Don't worry, Switch.  You are young.  You will have many more opportunities to fail in a much more epic manner than this.  

Someday you will be siting in your rocking chair,

with the TV playing much too loudly,

surrounded by children's toys that you have kept because they were accidentally tossed into your yard,  

when suddenly in an all too rare, briefly lucid moment ,

you will look back at this moment and think,

"What the hell is that smell coming from under my chair?"

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

that was indeed VERY FUNNY. but i cant stop thinking "hm...did he say it because it has already happened to him?" :p

@climbakthegod: "What if you closed the box though and let a sufficient amount of time to pass so that the wavefunction becomes valid again?"

Sorry, i havent mentioned i am in possession of Pandora's box and Schrodinger's cat. I have looked inside BOTH boxes, in the second one, the cat has died.

Are you trying to say that it's like a sine wave? if i wait half of the period of 1 cycle then the cat should come back to life...but it'd be a CATZOMBIEz0r