Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Looking for laser pointer that had interchangeable heads that projected different funny saying like nice boobs, asshole, slut etc..

TheWacoKid

Looking for laser pointer that had interchangeable heads that projected different funny saying like nice boobs, asshole, slut etc..
I bought it from Spencers gift shop a LONG time ago.
I have been searching everywhere for it or anything like it and have found nothing
I find different sales for pointers with heads but most ALL do not tell you what they project???!!!
If someone could help me out here would greatly appreciate it.
TY,
Lost in Texas

Closest I had was one that had a "Happy Birthday" lens lol. No idea what happened to it.

Used to see those cheap 1mW red keychain pointers all over they place and they often had a few of those random tips. Haven't seen any in ages now though.

I found these 3 sets on ebay but it doesn't say what the caps display:

I found these 3 sets on eBay but it doesn't say what the caps display:
All 3 of the eBay links are the same seller if you didn't notice.

The OP can contact the seller and ask if the caps contain the iffy language he desires to project. beyond just speaking them. lol

Last edited:
There isn't enough to go by to warrant action by moderation. It's vulgur and disgusting but nothing I can do about it right now.

All 3 of the eBay links are the same seller if you didn't notice.

The OP can contact the seller and ask if the caps contain the iffy language he desires to project. beyond just speaking them. lol

42 head/cap key chain pointers are for sale at $3 each rather than the silly inflated eBay price of $18.95 + $7.95 shipping, here:
https://www.gloworks.com/index.php/shop/42-head-laser-pointer
I already contacted the seller and he doesn't know what images they display.

Around the year 2000 I got the exact set your looking for. I realize its not helping you now.
Just to say I bought it a liqueur/cigg store in NH at the MA border. The kits were very popular at these liqueur stores.
I think it was around $30 to $40 at the time for a 64 caps.

If you come across these on ebay ask the seller if the caps are made of machined brass or cheap injected plastic. There is a huge difference.
The brass tip kits project a nice crisp pattern while the plastic pattern is warped and faded.
Same for the host, brass is best. It seemed to go hand in hand that if they went to the better machined brass the pattern was better.

If this is a troll post then shame on me I guess....

Back