Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for an amazing quality and powerful 532nm laser

oso

So I made a thread before looking for an RPL because from what I can see they are pretty much the best on the market. But in the other thread I made people were acusing me that I was going to scam and I didnt want people to think that.

And to be quite honest it really offended me. So I looked on ebay and they are no Aries, only 1 Hercules that I would not buy, and only 1 old RPL.

As you might of guessed I did not find anything but if someone here has a hercules, aries, CNI, or RPL my budget is $1500 and please let me know what you got.

Thanks,
oso

How about just get one straight from the source ? For $1389 you can get a nice 500mw Hercules here

I wish :/

they dont accept paypal

No we don't take paypal, however if you have the money in your PP account there are still other options.

1. Withdraw the money from your PP acount by either having them mail you a check or transfer to your bank on file with them. You can then buy a cashiers check for the amount of your order or buy a visa/mastercard gift card and use that on our site.

2. You could also get a PP debit card that takes money directly from your PP account and use the debit card on our site.

Remember just because you have money in your PP account, it's your money, you don't have to spend it using Paypal.

also if you pay by bank/ cashiers check, I can give you an extra 3% discount as we don't get charged the usual fees associated with the use of a card.

Jack