Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a Spartan Yellow Laser

CrimsonWarrior

Hi everyone!

New user here! Looking for a Spartan Yellow Laser Pointer. Anyone interested in selling please let me know. Thank you!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to lpf! Hope you find what you're looking for. There's a ton of knowledge on this forum so feel free to look around in case you can't find anyone with a spartan.

Welcome to the LPF. Hope you find someone willing to sell you what you are looking for. I have one yellow DPSS laser doing ~36 mW, but I'm holding onto it. Sorry.

CrimsonWarrior

Welcome to the LPF. Hope you find someone willing to sell you what you are looking for. I have one yellow DPSS laser doing ~36 mW, but I'm holding onto it. Sorry.
I don’t blame you my friend. I want one as I’m starting my collection. I want a strong one that you can see the beam not just the dot. I am keeping my eyes peeled for the right deal.

I don’t blame you my friend. I want one as I’m starting my collection. I want a strong one that you can see the beam not just the dot. I am keeping my eyes peeled for the right deal.

My 36 watt 574 nm laser is plenty bright enough to see the beam. In fact I have a thread all about it with photos.