Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Liquid Sky, etc...

S

SenKat

Okay - does anyone know how to make the Time tunnel effect, liquid sky effect, etc ? I would like to make it myself if possible - I have some small DC motors (compliments of my dvd-burner laser project) and some cool tiny mirrors that are itching to find a use ! I can solder pretty decent - and have access to a myriad of parts and "stuff" to make them - just need a CLUE ! ;D Can anyone help ? I can bUY a liquid sky thingie, or a time tunnel gun - but I would rather make it - more fun for me, and maybe even cheaper ! If they are cheap enough - I could even make some as give aways for contests and such if anyone is interested...Please help if you can, or point me in the right direction ! Thanks all ;)

S

SenKat

I GOT it ! Psuedo gave me a killer link : http://lasers.musicfoxaudio.com/byoshowbasic.htm

After seeing where I made my error on the time tunnel gun - I did it ! OMFG - it looks incredible ! I am gonna get my wife to snap the pics tomorrow evening for me, after I find the fog solution for my fogger....muahahahahahaha ! This is sooooo cool, I hope someone else builds one, and can share my hyper-ness !