Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Light Blue Optics...

<embed src="http://cdn.lightblueoptics.com/wp-content/themes/lbo/swf/player.swf" flashvars="file=http://cdn.lightblueoptics.com/wp-content/themes/lbo/flv/hlp-animation.mp4" width="640" height="360" />

Hmmm, now to reproduce it. Then to make it smaller and brighter.. :thinking:

features_and_benefits-websize.jpg

I wonder how to make that microdisplay reflective in all the right places at the right time and all... :thinking:

Seems I don't know how to embed videos... heres the link Holographic Laser Projection

Last edited:

I found that another company makes the microdisplay technology for light blue optics

Micron.

I was viewing Micron's web page Micron .com when I found the product needed for a tiny laser projector like this. there's several models.. After reading further I realized a link to buymicron.com and by the link it said

"at buymicron.com You can purchase a sample, order a product for a prototype build or qualify your design. Anytime you find a product you wish to buy, simply click the "Add to Cart" button. We accept all major credit cards and will ship your order virtually anywhere in the world."

Right then I think I almost lost my thanks giving dinner again, and I don't mean throwing up.

Attempting to find prices, I came back to the same web page again.. saying go to buymicron.com...

Am I just dumb, or is this like the "how to keep an idiot occupied, flip over.." on the other side is says the same exact thing..

Digi-key is a distributor but they sadly don't sell micro display panels.
Either way. I'm closer to the coolest laser project ever.. (at least to me, I like projectors...)

Edit: Sorry for the double post by the way.. I also found this web page (it's in another language) with this image of a more detailed drawing of how it would work (only replace the LED's with LASERS).
PqhOZN0.jpg

Last edited: