Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Leadlight Hosts Who Sells Them and Who Don't!

This is a compiled list by me of who sells HOST ONLY lasers and for what price if known. I will add more when they come or if you know of some please post and I will do my best to update the list.

These Guys Do Not Have Them:
-Jasper Lasers- Nope
-Wicked Lasers- Nope "Unfortunately, we do not sell any laser hosts or empty barrels. We used to sell the Sonar case but we stopped due to low demand"

These Guys Do Have Them:
+NOVA LASERS- sales@novalasers.com

We do not have available for sale only the housings/hosts brand new. We can offer you, however, non-functioning X-Series or Alpha Series lasers. You would then have to pull the internal components out of the housings yourself. The housings may or may not contain non-functioning laser modules. Also, we would not be able to guarantee the condition of the housings ie. these could have scratches or minor dents - but we would choose the best that we have available.

The cost would be as follows:

Non-functioning X-Series: USD 20.00/each
Non-functioning Alpha-Series: USD 30.00/each

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

+LASER GLOW- jhosaki@laserglow.com

Thanks for your message. We generally only sell the housing/host of a laser if the module inside is somehow defective and there's no way to salvage it. At the moment I have a few Galileo housings available for USD $20/ea plus shipping. If you want to order these hosts please click on the link below. There's a maximum of 5 available right now so when you specify the quantity on the ordering page be sure not to exceed this number.

http://ww7.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?userid=99132209&product=Galileo+housing+only&price=20.00&units=1

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me directly.