Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer, trustworthy site

Hello, my friends do not believe that I can trust lazerer.com and that they will maybe not send a laser at all and is they do they will send a bad one. Can you post your experience with lazerer because I have always heard good things about thema nd I want to show my friends why they are good. Thanks!

AUSBEN

From what i heard many people have received there goods.

Every company has there flaws.

To be honest lazerer is actually a really good company most of there products are usually overspec.

Here are some reviews,

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/review-lazerer-lzpl-214mw-7-overspec-pic-heavy-69890.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/r...-30mw-smallest-green-laser-pointer-66755.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/r...green-laser-pointer-w-case-goggles-67415.html

Try sorting your issue out with staff from the site before you go trashing Lazerer's reputation.

Regards,

Chris ( AUSBEN )

I feel like I am in the movie "Groundhog Day."

I thought you ordered from Lazerer a day or two ago, did you not?

Lazerer and Max are fine to do business with based on my personal experiences, not that of my friends.

Glenn

If you read up some reviews like ones AUS posted, you'll see that Lazerer is a trustworthy site with good lasers.

Personally I've never dealt with them but from all around the forum people say they're good. And I trust the forum.

I do not however, trust this "Billnyelazerguy" who's only 3 posts on this site are right here saying nothing but "Don't trust them" without any evidence to support his claims.

Hey GAtkins, I ordered the laser but Im trying to prove to everyone that it will come and that they are a good site. They are always like (you are ordering from a hong kong website for an illegal laser, they might even take your money off of your credit card). It is weird though, so they actually take money off of my credit card or are they trustable. I've seen a lot of good things about them too and he responds quickly to my emails and i cant wait to get it, it has been shipped!

Everyone, I am admitting that lazerer is a horrible site, they have scammed me and been reported for fraud. Lazerer is a fake site that sells worthless Lasers that are not authentic. They are overpriced and sell lasers under high end names. I quote this from stevenashman and billnyelaserguy who were both banned for a blant undermined reason.

You sound like the recently stevenashman and billnyelaserguy
members that violated the TOU (Forum Rules).
I suggests you read them....
For a new member you seem to have the skinny on their lives...
As to Lazerer.com....

You are talking trash right out of your a$$...

I have bought from Lazerer and received the Laser I ordered
and it was even OVER spec...
He has great customer service and sell great Lasers at a very
good price...

Jerry

Last edited:
This is a science forum, not face book. We come here to learn, not play silly games.

Dude, you're like 40 years old and you spend 90% of your life on a laserpointer fourm, you're the one that needs to grow up.

If you want to learn something it is always good idea to spend
a lot of time reading and absorbing information rather than BSing
your way through life....Dude...:whistle:

From what I see.... you will soon be on the outside looking in.... :crackup:

Jerry

Last edited:
Everyone, I am admitting that lazerer is a horrible site, they have scammed me and been reported for fraud. Lazerer is a fake site that sells worthless Lasers that are not authentic. They are overpriced and sell lasers under high end names. I quote this from stevenashman and billnyelaserguy who were both banned for a blant undermined reason.

1) Lazerer has a great site.
2) How have they scammed you?
3) Who did you report them to for fraud?
4) The site seems real to me.
5) The lasers are > worthless and are authentic.
6) Prices are mid range.
7) Which high end names do they sell?
8) They have never scammed me.

Glenn

Last edited:

AUSBEN

Dude, you're like 40 years old and you spend 90% of your life on a laserpointer fourm, you're the one that needs to grow up.

Ok first off,

1. You need to be banned.

2. Having a responsible person on the forum is better then having a 10 year old trashing a good companys reputation.

3. You spend 100% on this forum

4. You Fail, Troll.

So please for the love of god GFTO!

facepalm.jpg

Please go back to the wicked laser forum's where you belong there is ALOT of people like you there.

Stix62

1) Ordered 1.2W Rifle 27th Dec 2011 (2 orders 12 hours apart)
2)Tracking Number supplied 4th Jan 2012
3) Order(s) arrived today,,12th Jan 2012
4)Rifle specs: 1290 stable,,1292 max
5)Order 2 - flash paper - im a 49yr old big kid ;-)

I've got to say, i'm absolutely amazed at how fast it lit a match. I only had it focused to about 2 feet and it lit as soon as hit the beam. Sweet :)

Am I happy?......are you kiddin'? :D
It doesn't get much better than that!

I also ordered 405nm 500mw Rifle yesterday. My only concern is I didn't beat the Chinese New Year holidays orders deadline they have at the moment. I placed the order 11th Jan (the deadline date),,,but being 8 hours ahead in Hong Kong, that might have gone through as 7am on the 12th. I hope not ,,,that might mean a 2 week delay.

100% trust in Lazerer :D

Last edited: