Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer experience & product thoughts

tse dk

Ordered my first "real" laser from Lazerer not long ago - here is how it worked out for others to see.

This is the thing: LZCS650-200 Link

April 20th: ordered laser, paid with paypal and all that

April 23rd: email telling me order status changed to "shipped". Tracking number included.

May 1st: Package arrived to my house by mail. Good looking bag- no signs of improper handling. Everything was packed up nicely.

Inside the bag was the usual "Green Laser Pointer" box :) It contained everything ordered- nothing short.

The power certificate came in at 246mw which means a very welcome excess of specifications by 23%. In other words what I received is a 250mw laser underspec by 1.6% I can live with that obviously.

My initial thoughts about the host was actually pretty disappoinging. I had hoped for a somewhat beefier design but apart from that the overall build quality seems decent. I noticed the click button was not too loose as someone else pointed out in an earlier review of the same host.
Focus ring works really well. It has a nice resistance when turning it which I think is good and also it makes it stay pretty much where you want it to be.
All in all I have to point out that everything just seems to be in perfectly working order.

So far I've only used the laser with a 16340 battery. The "transformable" feature is cool and so far there is no trouble in running it on the small batt. It sits well in there- no rattling around.
18650's should land in my mailbox any day soon. Not that its necessary to power the laser properly tho.. I just prefer the tube extension to give the larger look and overall feel.

So far I've managed to burn through some plastics and light up a match. Set at the right focus it does both pretty fast.

All in all... I got me a 246mw red laser with certificate in only 11 days total. Total price was 55$. (laser 45, LPM 5 and shipping to Denmark 5$). I am surely coming back to Lazerer after this experience as I can only recommend them.

have fun... take care