Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer Classic 150 dead after 1 day

It mode hopped for a second and then went dark. It had maybe 20 minutes use, and I never left it on for more than a minute.

Does anyone have an email address for them? Their site is down.

EDIT: Site is back up. I was able to use the contact form.

I was so about to do a review too. :/

Last edited:

Make sure to test your battery before assuming the laser is dead... I had that problem once, charged a new-ish battery to 3.6v, and before I knew it my laser wasn't working (5-10 secs run time).
I assumed it was the laser, turned out the battery was dead and would not charge after that.
First time i've seen a li-on battery drop to .112 volt o_0

I tested my batteries with my multimeter. It's not that.

Last edited:

jimdt7

Sometimes batteries loose, their voltage when used in a circuit but after some seconds when you test it with the DMM they look good. Try using your battery to light a High power white led and see what happens.

Hope i helped,
Jim

For one thing, neither of my batteries work in it now, and they both did before. I just hooked one up to a motor I use in my spirograph and read 3.86 volts across the battery. It's not the batteries. :(

honeyx

Did you also check the tailcap with a DMM it´s making contact? Btw. 3.6V is while a 18650 is discharged. A fully charged one will give you 4.2V

I sent it back around 11/14 and received the replacement on 12/16. The replacement seems to be doing fine. The replacement didn't come with a power certificate though. I bought one for the original laser.