Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasos Argon - Ion Laser !!!

S

SenKat

Okay folks - I took the plunge, and bought an Argon off of Ebay ! It is a multi-line unit, 40 milliwatts, and three years old ! It is made by LASOS - model number : LGK - 7872ML.

I am looking for either manuals in ENGLISH (everything is in German - and I don't spricken any German !), or a power supply made for this baby....The power supply model number is : LGN 7812.

I would of course, prefer to have the "OEM" power supply for it - but will settle for pinouts in English so I can make my own if need be ! I am pretty pumped about this...a Multi-line unit ! Wooooooooooo-hoooooooooooo ! I wasn't going to even post about it until I received it - but I couldn't hold it in any longer ! LOL !! ;D ;D ;D

So -anyone who can assist with plans for a power supply for this baby - or if you know where to pick up a power supply for it....pleaseeeeee let me know ! THX !

S

SenKat

Steve - Yeah, almost all of the PDF is in German, though...and my German is NOT any good ! It tells you a lot of info you need to know ( in English), and leaves out some crucial parts - and only has those written in German ! Dangit....I am looking about 8 times a day on Ebay....hopefully one will turn up soon !

S

SenKat

Kenrok1 - thanks - I'll give that a shot...I also got a document emailed to me - describing the pinout for a newer model of power supply ....so I am going to carefully read over that and see what all it tells me ! Hey, worst case scenario, I slap that sucker back up on Ebay and get my money back from it ! :cool: