Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers for sale or trade: Yag CW, Diode Modules &

Re: Lasers for sale or trade: Yag CW, Diode Module

can you give more info on the red diodes? what wavelength are they??

any beamsplitter cubes? preferably 10mm or larger.

HumanSymphony: Yes i have BS cubes, any wavelength preference or power level requirement? Please PM me :)

thesk8nmidget: The 100mw diodes are 658nm, the 300mw diodes are 655nm.

motorider826: You PP has been received- it shipped today: USPS DCN 03070020000250034835 ETA Monday.

Goeyguss: I have one GREEN ONLY uniphase argon laser system left! It has the tube PSU and the remote, I am not willing to sell the remote alone though, asking 480.00 for the set- The remote sells for about $250 on ebay ALONE!

did you get my payment

jamilm9- Paypal received!

Your Itsy bitty teeny tiny single miliwatt red He:Ne Will be sipped out to you on Monday..  :)

More info about the 300mw module:

It is the diode you'd find in a good quality 22x burner in an axiz housing- It is upgraded with a glass lens too. Also, i have done all the hard parts such as mounting it with adequate thermal contact, wired in ESD protection and soldered on leads. It should be ran with a descent driver unit, but you can get away with a 2 to 4 ohm power resistor and 3 to 4.5V of batteries in a pinch. Note, OC diodes have a very fragile lead structure mechanically, and i've killed a few in the extraction/insertion phases of mfr.

For $75 you can get yourself what you probably want without the hassle and risk of removing, press fitting, and soldering the diodes in yourself.

Hi Chris, Do you have spare flash cavities for the SSY-1 laser head for sale? :)

I do not have these parts, but i do believe Mereidth instruments sells them cheap on ebay though

I got my hene today, thanks! questions tho, how do i wire the power supply up? 5v in to red, black to ground? then whats the white/yellow striped wire for?

EDIT***Okay so red and yellow to 5v and black to ground. i found a thread on the same power supply, i think ::) (http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1214857556/2) but, i find no mention of how many mA the input voltage has to be...)

Interested in that yellow hene... any pictures?

It needs about 1.5A or so to power up, you have enough juice when you get it up and running coherently instead of buzzing. An adaptor from an old external zip drive works nicely.

Will get yellow hene pics up soon, probably later tonight, got a large order of violet modules in. Got to make 38 violet laser modules tonight... good fun... Hooray for another night of soldering till dawn...

::)

if i get 5 volts with one amp(my zip drive power thing says that )will it work

Pics of the cw yag laser, got one up on ebay right now, but I have 2 others available :eek:)

Attachments

• YAG_MAX.jpg
    YAG_MAX.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 74

SMIDSY

Im after any gas lasers you have left + and green labbys, laser goggles and possibly a BR please PM me with what you have!

Got your PM re hene laser, I have a 20mW red hene left and a 3.5mW yellow hene left.

Shreken: Got your payment for the YAG, it shipped out on the 26th of september.