Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlyte

I have a Laserlyte laser pen manufactured in 1997. It does not work. Can the pen be opened and battery replaced? I don't see how, but thought someone here might be able to give me some advice.

Just in case...

Here is their contact info, you might want to call them, after all they made it

Welcome to our store. Thank you for visiting. We have the shopping cart to provide our customers with access to all of our products and accessories. WE DO STILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS AT YOUR LOCAL DEALER OR RETAILER FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE AVAILABLE! A list of retailers/dealers is available on our website or give us a call. Please note that we are not able to ship internationally. We do, however, have distributors overseas that carry our product. We would love to hear from you. So any questions you might have please call us at 928-649-3201 or email at info@laserlyte.com. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day! **PLEASE ALLOW 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS FOR ALL ORDERS TO BE PROCESSED.**