Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands 520nm 5mW

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Re: Laserland 520nm 5mW

Lol, yes. Too impatient Diachi. As long as it arrives by 2018 you're doing good. :crackup:

Last edited:

Considered offering to send mine to diachi until I priced shipping to the Northern Territories and realized shipping would be a lot more than the laser is worth. I can only imagine a customs agent absolutely baffled at an actual 5mW green laser from china to the point they forgot to pass it though.

Am getting 1 more just won the bidding this one I got I may post in the sell section :)

diachi

Haha, yes, I guess I've not been very patient! :crackup:

Considered offering to send mine to diachi until I priced shipping to the Northern Territories and realized shipping would be a lot more than the laser is worth. I can only imagine a customs agent absolutely baffled at an actual 5mW green laser from china to the point they forgot to pass it though.

Thanks for considering, no worries though, maybe it'll show up one day. If not, I'll buy one at some point. Shipping here is stupid expensive, half the time I don't buy things that are good deals because the shipping is more than the item itself.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

That must be a pain when the shipping is more than the item. :( You'll just have to buy 50 of them to offset the shipping. :p