Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Parts For Sale

Will that G2 get close enough to focus on the 9mm diodes?
I have some Chinese G2's that straddle a 5.6mm and focus but cant get close enough to the 9mm and that super short FL could be useful to me, will they focus 9mm diodes, the NUBM44 ?

Yes, they will work with the 9mm diodes. The lens is about as close as you could get without putting it directly against the diode. I'm currently building a NUBM44 pointer and I will post results when I'm done and have a minute (or two).

Last edited:

Yes, they will work with the 9mm diodes. The lens is about as close as you could get without putting it directly against the diode. I'm currently building a NUBM44 pointer and I will post results when I'm done and have a minute (or two).

The spot is very tight and bright.

Yuri

Hello!
I offer you ruby rods for laser at a really low price.

Rods are made of synthetic ruby AL2O3 supplemented with chromium ion. Ruby rods are with clear polished ends. No bubbles in the rods. 0-3 scratches about 0.1mm on the edges.
Availiable sizes:
46x7mm - 44$
70х7mm - 69$
110x7mm - 89$

Rods are located in Saratov, Russia. You can check it on ebay: yuri_the_hedgehog | eBay

If you have additional questions, please contact me. I will assist you with pleasure.