Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser on ufo hunters show

i saw part of the comercial, aparently they were using it because some UFO was like a lighthouse or something and it was stealing all their atomic bombs because of course UFOs that traveled millions of light years to get here havent figured out the amazing science of splitting an atom....

Well i just watched this, and it was a WL.... ::) I just happened to notice a pair of redish goggles that looked exactly like the ones that i have on my desk, so i paused it, and sure enough, they were sitting right next to one of those taco shaped black cases that WL sells, and a small black pen nearby, probably the laser but it was hard to tell.

What do you expect, i mean if you search "green laser" on google, the first thing that comes up is WL, plus theyre marketing is so great.

On the show they didnt seem to say why they were even using the laser, they had it all set up on this table with an exact replica of this field and a lighthouse in the distance, and were testing if the lighthouse was what made the UFO, but they were like shining the laser everywhere and it made no sense...

edit:
spyrorocks said:
Thanks for the info. I really appreciated the link to the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H672xj2bV7g&feature=user

WL stuff seen most notibly at 5 mins 22 seconds.