Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Contracts

Hi all,

I've recently joined this forum and have begun on a laser build. I have little soldering experience an no experience with lasers. So, here's the thing. I'm "contracting" someone to do the hard stuff for me. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of money to have someone finish this project for me. I've already bought a maglight, 150 mw blu ray diode, and an aixis laser module. So, heres how this thing would work. I would send you money and all parts I have so far and you would complete it for me. I'm sure I need a laser driver (and probably other parts) as well, but I don't know which ones, so you'd have to pick it out for me and I would pay for it. So, any takers?

im sure daguin lives in CA, give him a pm...
btw you cant use a maglite unless it has been modified by jayrob to fit a driver, you must use a driver.

stuart :)

Raybo

Hi all,

I've recently joined this forum and have begun on a laser build. I have little soldering experience an no experience with lasers. So, here's the thing. I'm "contracting" someone to do the hard stuff for me. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of money to have someone finish this project for me. I've already bought a maglight, 150 mw blu ray diode, and an aixis laser module. So, heres how this thing would work. I would send you money and all parts I have so far and you would complete it for me. I'm sure I need a laser driver (and probably other parts) as well, but I don't know which ones, so you'd have to pick it out for me and I would pay for it. So, any takers?

You need a "builder"! :yh:

Plenty of them here on LPF, GooeyGus did a build for me but I haven't seen him post in a while, I sent him all the parts and he worked his magic.

Take your pick, there's a bazillion members here that would do a great job of building what you want. :beer:

Ray