Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser beam photography project - help required finding the right laser.

UK customs often open packages that contain batteries for closer inspection. Best to avoid shipping a laser and batteries together; as this gives scope for 'officials' to power up your 'flashlight.' I had a laser confiscated not so long ago although I did receive my batteries.

Thanks for confirming guys. Lets just hope that Susie from O-Like got my message...she has gone strangely quiet. Cheers, Mark

that is pretty true. order your batts from ebay with a quality charger. try nitecore chargers.

Michael.

Hi Michael, The Nitecore chargers look great and are very reasonable. Thanks for the heads up on these.

Would you be able to help me with finding some decent batteries for the two lasers I have just splashed on? The Panasonics seem to have a good rep on here...

If this is ok, I have ordered a Jetlasers PL-E Pro 532nm/300mW with code switch and an O-Like Wide Beam 532nm/100mW . I am using these lasers for a photography project and need them to last a total running time of 1.5 - 2 hours, using 1-2 minute duty cycles. They also need to be able to handle operating in freezing/0 degree Celcius temperatures as well as around the 25-30 degree C mark. Any help greatly appreciated as always. Thanks, Mark