Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser 304 lens cleaning

GSS

Should be the lenses are acrylic on the red and violet, not sure on the 532?? Trying to clean lenses though tend to do more damage regardless of how soft a qtip that most tend to use..
There has been some success with air cans made specificly for electronics but iv'e also found they can leave a wet foam spotting at times.. I would wait and see if its something you can live with or others will chime in..
There are numerous threads of optic cleaning supply's but the cost's just might over ride the price of these 304's??

BlueQ

Should be the lenses are acrylic on the red and violet, not sure on the 532?? Trying to clean lenses though tend to do more damage regardless of how soft a qtip that most tend to use..
There has been some success with air cans made specificly for electronics but iv'e also found they can leave a wet foam spotting at times.. I would wait and see if its something you can live with or others will chime in..
There are numerous threads of optic cleaning supply's but the cost's just might over ride the price of these 304's??

The lens on the green one looks like glass to me, but it's hard to tell. I would rather test out the optical cleaning on cheap lasers than on more expensive ones, what kind of cleaning supply would you recommend for acrylic/ glass cleaning ? Someone claimed that lens pens from photography shops would be a good choice.

The lenses in the 303 series 532nm lasers are acrylic. The 304 series is a 303....it's just the number Sanwu uses to distance their lasers from the others that are so very much less expensive. It is the same laser, though.