Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser 303 battery question

Kye115

I recently bought my red laser 303 on eBay and it uses 16850 batteries.
Works almost perfectly fine but the battery slides around and if I point the laser downwards the laser pointer doesn't work and the battery disconnects. Does anyone know what I should do? Return it and get a new one? Put a little piece of metal inside (I'm not sure if that's dumb though because I'm not very educated on batteries and electricity as I am 14).

Encap

Do not post multiples/duplicates of same thread--is an LPF annoying no no and waste of bandwidth-ask a Mod to delete one of them.

You are in violation of Terms of Service at 14 yrs old.
You agreed to the Terms of Service when registering to be a member and #3 of the TOS says you represent you are 18 or older.
"3. Eligibility
You must be the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction to visit or use the Website in any manner. You represent and warrant to Laser Pointer Forums that You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by this Agreement. You also represent and warrant to Laser Pointer Forums that You will use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations."
see: https://laserpointerforums.com/help/terms/

LPF is not a babysitting service for children/minors nor a social media meaningless chit chat and fake friends Facebook type forum either

Last edited: