Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kudos - *THAT* is service!

Rhino

Greetings!

As a happy camper from a previous experience, I ordered a second laser kit from a forum member using PayPal. Through no fault of our own, the shipping address provided by PayPal was not only incomplete but had wrong ZIP code for a different part of the city. The odds of it's delivery into my hot little hands was zero to none!

I discovered this when I checked out the provided USPS tracking number and immediately contacted the vendor...but it had already gone. On his own initiative, the vendor shipped a replacement the same day to the correct address with a polite request to return the second unit if it ever showed up... How many vendors do *you* know who would do that without a lot of begging or s%^&^%$%^&* first...?

Not only does Survival Laser produce a beautiful product (which peaked @ 1,277mW avg 1,075), the owner took that extra step that really made my day: THANKS Gary - 'tis much appreciated!

- Rhino.

PS: Both units were delivered this week, and I was quite happy to send Gary the additional $$$.