Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just some companies in EU

KayEm

Hey all, I have been doing some research on laser companies in EU while purchasing my 1st and 2nd lasers - thought I might share my findings. Why EU? Simply put, for those that want to purchase a laser within the EU without any customs issues, import taxes or other potential troubles that may be out there, these are some of the options. My motivation for posting this is that I would have found it useful myself to know what options are out there prior to making my purchases.

Of course, I should first mention the general company guides that have been around for a while, such as the one in this forum (see the pinned threads) and the one on the hobbyistlaserencyclopedia (can't post links yet, so I may revisit this some time in the future). I don't remember by heart which companies listed in these two guides are based in EU, but what I'm about to add here, as far as I remember, is not in any of these guides.

I can't guarantee that all of these are good in terms of price/quality ratios, but here's what I have come across:

-zeus lasers - user specialelectro on Ebay. He sells green 150mw lasers for 51$ (shipping included), 300mw red for 49$, and 3000mw blue (in Thor H2 host) for 171$ (or best offer). He's based in Greece, I bought one laser from him myself. Zeus lasers is also on Facebook.

-torlasers com - a laser e-shop in Spain. Their production is pricey, but they claim to be high quality. Never bought anything from them, so I can't confirm their quality claims.

-allegro pl - this is something like Polish Ebay - you can find quite a few different pointers there of varied power. If you want to search for a blue laser pointer, just enter "wskaźnik laserowy niebieski" in the search bar, for green enter "wskaźnik laserowy zielony", and "wskaźnik laserowy czerwony" for red. There are quite a few decently priced options there. However, the entire website is in Polish and I'm not sure about international shipping, even within EU. But what I do know is that there are some "middleman" companies that take people's orders in Poland and send them to other countries for a small fee. Your choice of such company - and there's probably quite a few of them - will depend on where exactly you are located. I am quite sure that this is one of the best options, provided you can arrange the shipping.

-extrem-starke-laserpointer de - some overpriced Chinese lasers in Germany, if that's your thing.

-lazeriai eu - Lithuanian seller. The page has English version, so they may ship internationally.

-laser-shop cz - an e-shop in Czech Republic. All they have is cheap lowish power Chinese pen pointers. May be a decent option if you are from CZ.

-dotoho eu - self-defense shop that for some reason thought it might be a good idea to sell some lasers as well... Based in Czech Republic, has some high power laser pointers. Nevertheless, their power is not displayed correctly and they seem rather overpriced.

Of course, there may be more that I am not aware of you - if you do know one, feel free to share, I would love to know more. But this is all that I have come across when it comes to EU. Among additional EU options I should mention the following:

-One can look for EU laser pointers on Ebay, Amazon or other similar platforms while setting the search filter to Europe. A word of caution with respect to Ebay - even if you set your search to EU, chances are most results you will get will nevertheless be pointers stored in China. Be careful about that.

-Finally, I think the forum user Elektrotechniker, who is from Germany, has the parts to assemble a few 1200mw blue c6 lasers - if that is what you want, look him up.

About me: I am not here to spam, nag or ask silly questions. I don't know a whole lot about lasers and I only post when I think somebody may find my posts helpful. Meaning, I will hardly ever post. One exception was when the user ManCave was inquiring about Zeus lasers, but my posts there got wiped into oblivion by the forum rollback, which was necessitated by the actions of some crackpot who is now banned. Maybe I will introduce myself some time, but for now I will just get back into my quiet lurking mode.

Last edited: