Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

just orderd nova x-85

and the nova sheilds sport goggles....i cant wait but til probly b a long time till it gets here =\

S

SenKat

I KNOW it will ! Check out my review on the X-85 in the companies and reviews - there's a video in there showing the match lighting pretty fast, once I held the damned match still ! LOL !!!

jesse said:
and the nova sheilds sport goggles....i cant wait but til probly b a long time till it gets here =\
Is this your first high powered laser? I hope you love it!

awsome yea i saw the review. my other laser(s) were 1mw red ones i bought at the gas station... i expect this to be a little better huh lol

S

SenKat

Yes....most definitely better than those ! ;D ;D Oh, and it's gonna be GREEN, too ! LOL

yea im happy nova actually accepts money orders. paypal is gay so they dont anymore lol so this basically only place i could buy from. and i probly would if i had credit card anyways, for the price everything looks nice, i cant wait. but sence i  did send money order i gotta wait another week =\