Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just Bought My First Laser(s)

simp said:
Well, when it does arrive, I hope you enjoy it. I know it's nothing compared to a top quality laser, but it's still a load of fun.

Please let me know when you get it and what you think.

I did notice that my laser will dim and then get stronger the more pressure you put on the button. I guess the button could be a little better.

well i have my 50mW finally, it actually came the end of last week but i forgot to put a notification on my last post so i forgot about this. is the dimming your seeing when you first press the button? because it is more than common on green lasers to have a strong output at first and then dim in a few seconds. but yea the button could be better regardless. if it still happens after awhile I'm pretty sure its because the green diode is a pulsing diode, so it will do that anyways, its just more obvious on some more than others.

myklthebrain said:
what was the price of your 50mw laser after taxes and delivery??

Please and thank-you.....
from more4less2008 it cost a total of $47.49USD, it was $42.00 for the laser and 5.49 for shipping. i got mine in 3 days, although that could be because i live less then 6 hours from where its shipping from but idk.