Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just bought FEEBAY 35W HID torch -$35

Sort of. If you unscrew the top section half a turn after you get it to turn on, which is a few tries it works just, as in the turning of the top section turns it off . Hence the real issue is it doesnt want to turn off (and takes several attempts to turn on ),i have another with a similar fault not as bad .Now finally i have a 3 led one XM-L T6 and 2 4 led ones XM-L U2 and T6 that the switches do work properly and they are great torches along with a few more higher power ones.

Last edited:

Seems fair enough. Maybe this guy sells stuff that was all returned to sellers across china.
Ive bought the 85w hid version.
With paypal protection i dont feel in danger.
I doubt he'l ship the metal box for example or did you get it?
If he doesnt i can always file a complaint after threatening on ebay.

Did you guys received yours already?
Seems im making negative feedback as soon as next week because its not being shipped and no reply from seller.

NKO29

Not yet, but from china i wouldn't have expected it to arrive yet... The seller however did respond to me very quickly

NKO29

on the 22nd... I made a post on what they said further up.

Ok, well if he doesnt reply monday il make a paypal claim on tuesday already and leave nagative feedback. Ignoring me for 5 days and not marking my package as shipped makes it easy.

oh well it was worth the shot :D

Last edited:
paypal claim started. wanted to make a dispute in the first place, but that was not possible. the seller is unable to respond to this matter, do you want to make a claim?

so i made a claim. for the simple reason that the seller does not reply to me.

paypal claim started. wanted to make a dispute in the first place, but that was not possible. the seller is unable to respond to this matter, do you want to make a claim?

so i made a claim. for the simple reason that the seller does not reply to me.
Well the fastest way to get a reply and cash back is threats of paypal claim and horrible feedback.Both usually do the trick if your seller is a bit dodgy.

Well the fastest way to get a reply and cash back is threats of paypal claim and horrible feedback.Both usually do the trick if your seller is a bit dodgy.

Also tried threatening. No reply for 8 days now.
Leaving negative feedback in 2 days.
Paypal claim will close if no reply on the 10th of next month i think.

This scammer did interest me though. On aliexpress its not much more expensive. Like 90 dollar you have a 85w hid.
I have seen a 45w already wins from my tk70 flashlight.

well i have my money back again. was worth the risc IMO because the positive feedback etc.

NKO29

I didnt even get feedback :( i just sent a message not expecting a reply and i just realized the expected delivery time was 45 days! How convenient the same time paypal will let you make a claim!