Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers 532nm PL-E Pro & Ti B

IWIRE

I recently was lucky enough to get a 700mw PL-E Pro, I was so impressed that I had to get the 100mw Ti B, in fear they would discontinue the Ti B. The
700mw is kind of pricey by my standards. I'm just a blue collar worker. :)
It is worth every penny. The Ti B was a steal ! What a nice laser ! Jetlasers is the best company I have EVER dealt with. They have great communication, build a quality product, ship fast, package it well. Both lasers are over spec, the 700mw LPM's at 780. The 100mw LPM's at 179.6 . They are both DPSS, so if I played with them at different temps, I may even get a higher reading. I didn't, I just unpacked them, put in fresh charged batteries, LPM'd them, let them cool, LPM'd them again. A picture is worth a thousand words right ? :D

Here is a size comparison of the PL-E Pro (top) Ti B (center) S4 host (bottom)

The Pro has a nice clicky switch to arm it, and a port for external power supply

Once armed it has LED's that light up. The small button is momentary on. The large button is on/off.

The focusing mechanism on both of them is really nice. The Pro.

The Ti B

Here they are doing what they do :)

Here they are playing with smoke and mirrors :D

I'm such a fickle lover. I love them both. The Titanium Ti B feels so good in the hand and is easy to carry around in a pocket. The PL-E Pro is a powerhouse that is intensely bright with some nice features.
They are both just like Jetlasers. Winners ! :)

Encap

In those two JetLasers, you've got two of the nicest and best lasers available!

Nice images.

Glad you were able to get one of the remaining TIB's. Beautiful machining and easy to take with you wherever.
You are right a steal at the closeout price for such a gem of a laser---were originally $220.

Good luck --- enjoy them!

Last edited:

IWIRE

Thanks Encap, I thought it was ridiculous to get the Ti B after buying the Pro. Soon as I unboxed the Ti B and saw how well constructed it is and how it feels in the hand. I was glad I bought it. :) I've had as much tied up money wise in lasers that I built myself. For not much more than a diode, driver & host. I got one sweet laser ! Plus for a little over a hundred bucks I got to find out if Gray is for real. Gray is for real. :) If the Ti B is discontinued, I hope they have the insight to have it's replacement in Titanium and even better ! Hint, hint :) Are you listening Gray ? Hello ! Is this thing on ? :)

gismo

As a happy owner of these two particular green lasers from jetlasers, I fully approve this lovely thread:beer:. No doubt you're happy owning them two 532nm gemstones as well, IWIRE!

Thanks for sharing!

IWIRE

As a happy owner of these two particular green lasers from jetlasers, I fully approve this lovely thread:beer:. No doubt you're happy owning them two 532nm gemstones as well, IWIRE!

Thanks for sharing!

Ha! You have them too ! Thanks! They are nice. I luv em both :)